Saturday, August 28, 2010

Celebrating Another Year: Mini Cupcake Extravaganza

Have you been wondering why on earth I’ve been going batty with the mini cupcakes and the buttercream frosting? Well, Thursday (8/26) happened to be my birthday, so I put together this set of mini cupcakes to hand out to all sorts of people.


1. Chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting

2. Chocolate cake with salty butter caramel frosting

3. Salty butter caramel cake with salty butter caramel frosting

4. Salty butter caramel cake with dark chocolate frosting

There were over 180 mini cupcakes in all – what an experience! I took these up to New Jersey and Pennsylvania, to share with the folks on that outstanding work project with me, and also into my office in DC once I got back. They’re all gone now, but it made it possible for me to celebrate my birthday in the best possible way – with lots and lots of chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment