Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Teuscher Chicago Chocolate Bars: Praline

Having been a fan of Teuscher’s chocolates for many years, I’d tried a few of their bars already. During a couple of my previous visits, I’d gravitated towards the praline bar, and I did so during my visit to the Chicago shop last month.

Inside that cute pink box is an 0.9 ounce bar of milk chocolate surrounding a praline concoction.

The milk chocolate on the outside was very soft, even for a milk chocolate. The chocolate, as expected, high quality and has a smooth texture, but is a little sweet. The praline inside is also sweet, as it should be, and is just a tad grainy. The overall effect is a relatively smooth bar that is just a little too sweet – perhaps a dark chocolate coating would be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment