And then today, when I went to pick up a package of swim caps for the team I coach from the front desk of my building, I found that I had yet another package.
Maybe they think that because I told them about my detailed project plan for test recipes. And look, Scharffen Berger has a nice card with inspiration recipe that involves multiple adventure ingredients.
- A 3 ounce bar of 41% cocoa milk chocolate
- A 3 ounce bar of 72% cocoa Bentre, which is a limited edition chocolate maker’s series bar
- A 9.7 ounce block of unsweetened chocolate (which I love to use in pumpkin spice brownies)
- ¼ gram of select Persian saffron threads (!), which is one of the adventure ingredients
- 1.19 oz of Artisana coconut butter, another adventure ingredient
- And fancy Scharffen Berger baking cups
Oh, this is going to be fun. And just in time for the weekend. My life is about to get way better.