Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eit! I've Been Tagged: Four Things

Looks like Julie tagged me for "Four Things." Check to see if YOU have been tagged. Tagged or not, play along on your own blog, or in the comments section.

And yes, this is a post about chocolate.


Four TV shows that I watch:
Morning news
Evening news
Baking with Julia
Desperate Housewives (OK, please just read 1-3)


Four things I’m passionate about:
CHOCOLATE
Healthy cooking
Synchronized Swimming
Nuclear energy

Four words/phrases I use a lot:
Dude!
Woah
Good grief
LADIES (when you coach synchronized swimming, this is necessary)


Four things I’ve learned from the past:
Life is unfair. And nothing you can do will change that.
It's OK to like girly things.
Eating chocolate won't make your problems go away. Your apartment still needs to be cleaned. Really.
Eating chocolate can still make you happy.


Four places I would like to go:
Iran
Australia
London
Argentina


Four things I did yesterday:
Met a friend from middle school for lunch
Contemplated the Scharffen Berger adventure contest
Swam!
Bought a new car battery


Four things I am looking forward to:
THE ROSE BOWL
2011 Configuration Risk Management Forum
Judging at my first international synchronized swimming meet in July. In Hawaii. Yep.
Learning how to make and work with decorative chocolate


Four things I love about winter:
Wearing my sweaters
All the work-related meetings I attend in January/February - they help me be even more effective in my job, which I love
Following college swim meets
Taking (too many) hot baths


Tag four people to play along:
Hannah
Jessica
Alina
Jaryn


Go ahead - comment! You know you want to.

10 comments:

  1. Fun things to learn about you! I also love wearing sweaters in winter - I just got new ones for Christmas and they make me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! This was fun to read! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @megan @ whatmegansmaking Sweaters are KEY in Michigan. Except in the summer, when you have to pack them all away :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, tagged! Got a few posts written already about Christmas, but I'll do my best to post mine soon :) No need to be ashamed of watching some fun tv. I got really into a kids' ballet school tv show earlier this year :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fact: one of the friends I had lunch with the other day was also from middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was first introduced to synchronized swimming in the 1984 Olympics. Loved it, but opted to study the "other" new sport instead: rhythmic gymnastics. Don't laugh. Still have the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hannah There's no deadline, so it's cool whenever. And a kids' ballet school sounds like an awesome TV show topic. You Aussies win everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jessica @ bake me away! Woah. It's like we're on the same zebra-bundt-cake-loving-daring-bakers-joining wavelength.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @onebrewhouseRhythmic gymnastics is awesome - and difficult! Do you have any videos?

    ReplyDelete