There probably won’t be any regularly scheduled blogging
over here for a while, but I will be posting now and then when I find a very
delicious chocolate bar to share with you, or when I have a great recipe to show
off, or maybe even when I have news from a chocolate-related event to share.
This weekend, I was at such an event, a ladies’ potluck
dinner hosted by the lovely Gena, who makes truly delicious things with kale
and eggplant.
And how is that a chocolate related event? Because my
contribution was, of course, chocolate: Vegan, Gluten-Free Brownie Bottom
Peanut Butter Pie.
This is a very simple recipe that doesn’t require any
baking, which should make it a relatively appealing endeavor during the summer
months here.
Vegan, Gluten-Free Brownie Bottom Peanut Butter Pie
(makes one 9" pie)
Crust
18 ounces pitted dates
8 ounces peanuts
2/3 cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspons
vanilla
9” tart pan, lightly coated with vegetable or coconut oil
Filling (based on Gena’s Banana Soft Serve recipe)
4 bananas, sliced
1 cup peanut flour (available from Southern Grace Farms –
and no, they do not pay me, they just have the best stuff for the best price)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Freeze banana slices 1-2 hours, then run through a food
processor until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
Spread evenly into prepared crust, then freeze until set.
Remove from freezer 30-60 minutes before serving.
Be sure to serve in very thin slices, it is quite rich.
Peanut flour, interesting! I bet Hannah'll go crazy over this one:)
ReplyDeleteDelicious! Thrilled to have a recipe on my hands now :) Thanks again for coming!
ReplyDeleteSo ridiculously envious. And bahahaha, Emma! So true, so true. I desperately need this during this hell-work month of June, but I also need someone to make it for me. Dreams.
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing! I always wondered if freezing the banana soft serve into a pie or something would work out well.
ReplyDeleteI saw the pie in Gena's post and thought "I waaaant that!!!" :) Looks delish!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome stuff! Perfect workout fuel, i'd say. Somehow the insides remind me of a tofu pie.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteBest Cryptocurrency Recovery Company | Bitcoin Recovery Specialist | Alpha Recovery Experts
The ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS recovery team is a global licensed forensic organization that can help you recover stolen bitcoin or tokens in a manner that maintains the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. The team of expert cyber-sleuths and cryptocurrency specialists has years of experience in tracking and retrieving digital assets stolen through fraudulent activities, such as phishing scams, ransomware attacks, and hacking incidents. ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS are available 24/7 to provide guidance and support, ensuring that you receive the best possible outcome.
Contact info;
Whatsapp +44(745)742,.4681
Email : (Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)